Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dwan Wakefield/Byron McBride/D'Allen Washington - Preliminary Hearing - June 26, 2017

Amber Alert Issued for Kingston Frazier, 7 Year Old Male, Jackson, MS

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Amber Alert has child's name as Frazier Kingston and news article have his name as Kingston Frazier. Not sure which is correct.

Amber Alert has corrected child's name to Kingston Frazier.

Last edited by Aubrey; 05-18-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amber Alert issued for missing Mississippi boy

Posted 5:09 am, May 18, 2017

JACKSON, Miss. — The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued an Amber Alert for a missing boy from the Jackson area.

6-year-old Kingston Frazier was last seen at a Kroger store near I-55 in Jackson around 1:15 a.m. Thursday.

Investigators say he was in a gray 2000 Toyota Camry with Mississippi license plates HYX 783.

Frazier is 3 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 40 lbs.

He has curly black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a white tank top, khaki pants and black & gold Jordan tennis shoes.

Hope this child is found safe and soon. Why would parents have this child out at 1:15 a.m?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Car stolen from Kroger on I-55 with 6-year-old inside

May 18, 2017, 4:07 am Updated: May 18, 2017, 5:27 am

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBN) has issued an Amber Alert for 6-year-old Kingston Frazier.

Authorities say Kingston Frazier was sitting in a silver 2000 Toyota Camry with the Mississippi license plate HYX 783 at the Kroger on I-55 in Jackson when someone stole it. The car was stolen around 1 a.m., according to MBN.

Frazier was last seen wearing a white tank top, khaki shorts and gold Jordan tennis shoes. We’re told he is 3′ 9″ tall, and he weighs about 40 pounds. He has black, curly hair and brown eyes.

That Toyota Camry was last seen traveling south on I-55 toward Northside Drive.

The suspects in this case are two black men.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. For most current information, go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Missing From: Jackson, MS. Missing Date: 05/18/2017. The child was last seen in the vehicle at the Kroger Grocery Store in Jackson, Mississippi.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amber Alert issued after boy taken in Jackson, Ms. auto theft

Harold Gater , The Clarion-Ledger , WWL 5:39 AM. CDT May 18, 2017

JACKSON, Miss. -- A [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was issued in Mississippi after a car was stolen from a grocery store parking lot with a child inside.

Authorities are looking for a 2000 silver Toyota Camry taken from Kroger parking lot on Interstate 55. 7-year-old Kingston Frazier was inside. He was last seen wearing a white tank top with khaki shorts. He is about 3 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 40 pounds.

The license plate on the Toyota Camry is HYX 783. It has damage to the rear quarter panel.

A 2000 Toyota Camry is being sought by police. (Photo: JPD)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When will parents learn not to leave a child in a car? Prayers that Kingston is found safe and soon.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope he gets dropped off somewhere safe and they don't hurt him.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Salena Schaffer*@SalenaWCBI

AMBER ALERT Kingston Frazier last seen in Jackson. Cars said to be involved: gray Toyota Camry & silver Honda w/ dented door. @WCBINEWS
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    that car looks newer than a 2000.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I hope he gets dropped off somewhere safe and they don't hurt him.
    Me too!
    I wonder if the thieves even knew he was in the car.
    And WTH were the parent(s) thinking leaving him in the car!?!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"UPDATE: 05/18/2017 10:33am JPD Commander Tyree Jones says that the child has been found dead in the back seat of the vehicle. It is believed that the child died from a gunshot wound. Identification is pending.

This post is being updated as we learn more.

UPDATE: 05/18/2017 10:12am The Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier has been canceled.

Authorities have blocked off the road near the State of Mississippi Liquor Distribution Center in Gluckstadt. WJTV will continue to provide updates as we get them...."

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Heartbreaking and terrible news, thanks PK for update.

As soon as it is confirmed by authorities that the remains are those of Kinston Frazier, myself or another moderator will edit the title and move the thread to the appropriate section of the forum.
    Last edited by Aubrey; 05-18-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I cannot believe that they shot him!!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    BREAKING NEWS: Body of child found in car, identification pending

UPDATE: 05/18/2017 10:33am

JPD Commander Tyree Jones says that the child has been found dead in the back seat of the vehicle. It is believed that the child died from a gunshot wound. Identification is pending.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    Suspects were probably afraid he would ID them.

So upset right now, having hard time typing.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Body found in stolen car believed to be missing 6-year-old boy, JPD says

Car stolen with boy inside, police say

Updated: 10:51 AM CDT May 18, 2017 -Video included

JACKSON, Miss. — The body of what is believed to be a 6-year-old boy, who was the center of an Amber Alert has been found in the back of a stolen car, Jackson police said.

Maj. Pet Luke, with the Hinds County Sheriff's Department, said Kingston Frazier, 6, was found in the 1200 block of Gluckstadt Road in Madison County at about 9:30 a.m.

The body was in the back of a Toyota Camry that was reported stolen with Kingston inside, police said.

The boy had been shot, police said.

"This is the worst day of my career -- of my 17-year career," said Jackson police Cmdr. Tyree Jones. "Anytime you have that kind of hurt or harm to a child, a defenseless, harmless child, it's bad."

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert for Kingston at about 4:30 a.m.

The Jackson Police Department, Hinds County Sheriff’s Department and the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation had been looking for Kingston, of Jackson, until about 9:45 a.m., when the alert was canceled.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Body found inside stolen car believed to be 6-year-old boy kidnapped from Kroger

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:48 am PDT

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) - UPDATE: JPD Commander Tyree Jones says that a body found with a single gunshot wound inside the stolen car in Gluckstadt is believed to be 6-year-old Kingston Frazier.

6-year-old Kingston Frazier is believed to have been found inside a stolen vehicle on Gluckstadt Road at a dead end behind the ABC warehouse.

Fraizer was last seen Thursday morning at about 1:15 at the Kroger at 4910 I-55 North in Jackson before he was allegedly kidnapped.
    According to the Hinds County Sheriff's office, his mom, Ebony Archie, arrived at Kroger and ran inside the store for a few minutes. She allegedly left her car running and her son inside the car.

Within a short time, authorities say two subjects pulled up to Archie's Honda.

MBI says the second vehicle involved is a light-colored, two-door sedan, possibly a Honda Civic with a dent on the rear passenger side. The passenger of the Honda, a 6 foot tall black male, got out of his car and jumped in Archie's car with the child inside. Both cars sped away.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the only thing we can pray is that Kingston was asleep the whole time. I hope he was

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    the only thing we can pray is that Kingston was asleep the whole time. I hope he was
    Praying the same thing PK, bless this child.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Noooooo!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Person of interest in custody in connection with death of 6-year-old boy

Car stolen with boy inside, police say

Updated: 11:39 AM CDT May 18, 2017

JACKSON, Miss. — The Hinds County Sheriff's Department has a person of interest in custody and is searching for a second man in connection with the death of a 6-year-old boy.

Maj. Pet Luke, with the Hinds County Sheriff's Department, said Kingston Frazier, 6, was found in the 1200 block of Gluckstadt Road in Madison County at about 9:30 a.m.

The body was in the back of a Toyota Camry that was reported stolen with Kingston inside, Jackson police said. The boy had been shot, police said.

"This is the worst day of my career -- of my 17-year career," said Jackson police Cmdr. Tyree Jones.

"Anytime you have that kind of hurt or harm to a child, a defenseless, harmless child, it's bad."

Dwan Dion do Wakefield, 18, of Ridgeland was taken into custody about 11 a.m. Thursday, Luke said.

DeAllen Washington, 18, is being sought in connection with the case, Luke said.

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OMG, but WHY??? He was just a little 6 year old boy. Makes me sick .

RIP

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    De Juanté Buchanan
    44 minutes ago ·
    Dear Deallen Washington, Do not be haste and turn yourself in. Let one of my homeboys catch you first. ~Sincerely, A man who loves kids.
    17 Comments15 Shares

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OMG, why? He's still a baby at 6 years old!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    OMG, but WHY??? He was just a little 6 year old boy. Makes me sick .

RIP
    This is horrible news. Brought me to tears.
    Angry with mom, what was she thinking?! Not only leaving him in the car, but leaving the car running!
    Sad for her as well. She's going to have to live with that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow, comments are vicious.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Timeline of events

1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Fraizer is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.

4:31 a.m. - MBI issues an Amber Alert for Kingston Fraizer.

7:06 a.m. - MBI releases information on second vehicle (Honda Civic) and a description of the passenger who got out of the car and stole the Camry with the child inside.

9:43 a.m. - MBI cancels the Amber Alert for Kingston Fraizer.

9:57 a.m. - WLBT arrives to the scene in Gluckstadt where officials said the child and stolen vehicle were recovered on Gluckstadt Road.

10:46 a.m. - JPD Commander Tyree Jones and Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker confirm that 6-year-old Kingston Fraizer is been found dead in the back seat of the car after being shot.

11:25 a.m. - 18-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield, of Ridgeland, is taken into custody on Holmes Avenue in the kidnapping and slaying of the little boy.

11:38 a.m. - Hinds County Sheriff's Office confirms a second person, 18-year-old DeAllen Washington, is a suspect in the kidnapping and shooting death of the child.

2:24 p.m.
    - Washington is located and transported for questioning in the kidnapping and death of Kingston Frazier.

4:00 p.m. - A third suspect, 19-year-old Byron McBride, was taken into custody.

5:15 p.m. - Investigating agencies hold press conference at Madison County Sheriff's Office where they announce that all three suspects have been charged with capital murder.

Last edited by Aubrey; 05-19-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    were they stealing the car, or something else....?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    were they stealing the car, or something else....?
    Sounds that way yes. 2 thugs see a car running and take it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast