Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Found Deceased: Shavon Randle, 13, Lancaster, TX

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Lancaster Police Department is searching for Shavon Le'Feye Randle. Police are looking for an unknown male suspect in connection with her disappearance. The suspect is driving the listed vehicle. The suspect was last heard from in Lancaster, Texas at 10:00 am on 6/28/17. Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.

Vehicle Information

Color:White
    Description:The vehicle is a 4 door sedan with a damaged or dark-colored paint transfer on the rear passenger side quarter panel.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amber Alert Issue for Shavon Randle, 13 Year Old Female, Lancaster, TX

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    June 28, 2017

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @~tj~; Thank you for starting thread on Shavon Randle, hoping she is found safe and soon!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Search Continues For Missing Lancaster 13-Year-Old

June 29, 2017 - Video

Amber Alert remains in effect as police continue their search for a missing Lancaster teen Shavon Le'Feye Randle. Police believe the 13-year-old is in grave or immediate danger and they're working with the FBI to find her.

In video, suspect has placed several phone calls to her family!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kidnapper Uses Missing Teen’s Phone To Contact Her Parents, Threatens To ‘Harm Her’

Authorities are desperately searching for Shavon Le’Faye Randle

06/29/2017 01:40 pm ET

Texas police say a missing girl’s parents received a disturbing phone call after her disappearance, indicating the 13-year-old could be in grave danger.

An unknown caller contacted Shavon Le’Faye Randle’s parents twice on Wednesday, Sgt. Eric Alexander, of the Lancaster Police Department, told HuffPost.

The caller indicated he had Shavon and told her family he would "harm her" if they contacted police, Alexander said.

At least one of the calls was placed from the teen’s cellphone, which is also missing. There has been no word on her since.

Alexander said Shavon was reported missing on Wednesday morning. She was last seen in the 1300 block of Lancaster’s Southridge Drive, family members said.

Lancaster is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the state.

Shavon’s parents received the first call from their child’s alleged kidnapper at about 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, police said. They received a second call shortly thereafter.

The girl’s cellphone is no longer on, but police say they were able to trace its location on Wednesday and are working to obtain surveillance footage from areas of interest.

The suspect was possibly driving a white four-door sedan with damage or a dark paint transfer on the rear passenger-side quarter panel, according to police.

Last edited by Aubrey; 06-29-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    June 28, 2017

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Something just doesn't seem right to me. This is not a wealthy family, does the kidnapper want a ransom? If so, Shavon's aunt Latoya Randle, said we’re a big family, but we don’t have much, but we want Shavon back.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
    Something just doesn't seem right to me. This is not a wealthy family, does the kidnapper want a ransom? If so, Shavon's aunt Latoya Randle, said we’re a big family, but we don’t have much, but we want Shavon back.
    it makes me wonder if it's drug-related. sounds like the kidnappers want something.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    it makes me wonder if it's drug-related. sounds like the kidnappers want something.
    My gut tells me the kidnapper knows his victim. I wondering if this is a hoax by couple of teens that may know Shavon or her family.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My gut tells me the kidnapper knows his victim. I wondering if this is a hoax by couple of teens that may know Shavon or her family.
    I would rather that than anything else.

do you think it's a possibility that she is involved in the hoax?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=protectkidz;102206]I would rather that than anything else.

do you think it's a possibility that she is involved in the hoax?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, just came across an article that says she was taken from inside the home! Posting it now.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Search Continues For Missing 13-Year-Old Girl From Lancaster

June 29, 2017 11:22 AM - Video included

LANCASTER (CBSDFW.COM)– Police are entering their second day in the search for a 13-year-old girl from Lancaster who went missing. An Amber Alert remains active for Shavon Le’Feye Randle and agents with the FBI have taken over the case.

A CBS 11 News crew spoke to a man who said he was Randle’s uncle this morning. The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle’s mother lives somewhere else and her father is in prison.

The man said Randle disappeared from inside their home on South Ridge Drive just before 10:00 a.m. Wednesday. He stopped short of saying exactly what happened, but did say the family has cooperating with police.

Investigators believe the 13-year-old is in grave or immediate danger and said during a press conference Wednesday that the family received calls from a man saying he had Randle and would harm her. CBS 11 has been told that some sort of ransom was demanded.

Please watch video at link.

Admin
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I get the same feeling. In any event I hope she's found safe and soon.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This thought entered my mind too!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Search Continues For Missing 13-Year-Old Girl From Lancaster

June 29, 2017 11:22 AM - Video included

LANCASTER (CBSDFW.COM)– Police are entering their second day in the search for a 13-year-old girl from Lancaster who went missing. An Amber Alert remains active for Shavon Le’Feye Randle and agents with the FBI have taken over the case.

A CBS 11 News crew spoke to a man who said he was Randle’s uncle this morning. The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle’s mother lives somewhere else and her father is in prison.

The man said Randle disappeared from inside their home on South Ridge Drive just before 10:00 a.m. Wednesday. He stopped short of saying exactly what happened, but did say the family has cooperating with police.

Investigators believe the 13-year-old is in grave or immediate danger and said during a press conference Wednesday that the family received calls from a man saying he had Randle and would harm her. CBS 11 has been told that some sort of ransom was demanded.

Please watch video at link.
    If they have a description of the car, somebody must have seen her getting in it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nothing new in the media about Shavon, continued prayers that she's found safe!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

courtesy of twitter
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just seeing this thread. Prayers that Shavon is found safe and soon.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amber Alert Issued for Missing Lancaster Girl, 13

June 29, 2017

The FBI is now investigating the disappearance of a 13-year-old girl from Lancaster.

Shavon Le'Faye Randle was last seen in the 1300 block of Southridge Drive at about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Randle was described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall and about 120 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue basketball shorts.

Police believe she was taken from her home by an unknown man who they said later called a member of the girl's family.

"They confirmed that they knew who the victim was and they said, 'Well, we have her,'" Lancaster Police Department Det. Joseph Brickett said. "Then they called back later on the victim's cell phone and said, 'If you call law enforcement, then we'll harm her.'"

Brickett said investigators were able to trace Randle's cell phone location for a while before it was turned off. Investigators are checking locations in those areas for photos, surveillance video, or any witnesses who might have seen the girl or the suspect vehicle.

The suspect was possibly driving a white 4-door sedan with damage or a dark paint transfer on the rear passenger side quarter panel.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kidnapped Lancaster teen still missing

6:23 PM. CDT June 29, 2017

LANCASTER, TEXAS - It's been more 24 hours since 13-year-old Shavon Randle disappeared from outside a relative's home in Lancaster.

Worried family members gathered outside the house Thursday afternoon, consoling each other and clearly fearful of what may have happened to her. A man who identified himself as her grandfather said the family had been told by the authorities not to comment.

Lancaster police scheduled a news conference but soon canceled it. The FBI has been brought into the investigation. They have set up a tip line seeking to her whereabouts. The number is 800-225-5324.

Shavon disappeared at about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday from her aunt and uncle's house on Southridge Drive. A call from the kidnappers soon followed. The male caller threatened her life.

Michelle Wilkerson, a neighbor who lives directly across the street, said she was at home of the time of the kidnapping.

She had no idea anything had happened until a Lancaster officer knocked on the door at about noon Wednesday. Later, she realized the little girl she so often saw playing outside had been kidnapped.

"The Amber Alert went off that I put two and two together and I said, ‘Oh my God. This is what has happened, right here on the street, right here across the way,’" she said. "This is serious."

Wilkerson said she frequently saw Shavon playing outside the family’s home, where she lives.

Her aunt, Latoya Randle, spoke to WFAA at Lancaster police headquarters within hours of the kidnapping.

"Whatever they want, she doesn't have it," she said. "We have to have Shavon back."

BBM: WTH, does that comment mean?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think she left with someone she knew and Jerry knows who. His statements are too weird. no info.
    my posts are my opinion only

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lancaster police have released the names and photos of four people who may know something about the disappearance of 13-year-old Shavon Le'Faye Randle.

snipped

Police are now searching for Darius Fields, 26, of Glenn Heights; Michael Titus, 19, of Dallas; Laporshya Polley, 25, of Dallas; and Devontae Owens, 24, of Dallas.

Pics at link, I am on my phone and can't post the pics.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post

Lancaster police have released the names and photos of four people who may know something about the disappearance of 13-year-old Shavon Le'Faye Randle.

snipped

Police are now searching for Darius Fields, 26, of Glenn Heights; Michael Titus, 19, of Dallas; Laporshya Polley, 25, of Dallas; and Devontae Owens, 24, of Dallas.

Pics at link, I am on my phone and can't post the pics.
    I'm wondering if the bio mother is involved. She had these people kidnap her to get money from the family.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

• Shavon Le'Faye Randle

• [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    I'm wondering if the bio mother is involved. She had these people kidnap her to get money from the family.
    Could be simba, but I'm thinking this child may have gotten involved with the wrong crowd. Maybe not as well supervised as she should have been...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Could be simba, but I'm thinking this child may have gotten involved with the wrong crowd. Maybe not as well supervised as she should have been...
    But they look so much older than her. If she knows any of these people, I'm afraid the outcome won't be good because she can identify them.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    But they look so much older than her. If she knows any of these people, I'm afraid the outcome won't be good because she can identify them.
    According to the above article, suspect took her from inside their home, someone must have felt comfortable enough to let him inside. Maybe she knew him seeing him around the neighborhood.

TBH, I'm so not sure what's going on, all speculation on my part.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

According to the above article, suspect took her from inside their home, someone must have felt comfortable enough to let him inside. Maybe she knew him seeing him around the neighborhood.

TBH, I'm so not sure what's going on, all speculation on my part.
    My thought process is she was home alone, whoever came in and took her may have said they were going to take her to see her mom. Unless she was in contact with them on social media and she agreed to be picked up by them. I can't figure out what's going on either, pure guessing on my part

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My thought process is she was home alone, whoever came in and took her may have said they were going to take her to see her mom. Unless she was in contact with them on social media and she agreed to be picked up by them. I can't figure out what's going on either, pure guessing on my part
    Thank you simba, I didn't even think she might have been home alone, but this could have what happened.

It's possible she may also seen these people around the neighbor and felt like she knew them, but not really. Thought it was alright to let this guy inside the home. kwim?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast