Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
    I'm pretty sure, with what we know, this article is incorrect and Perkins is her aunt's boyfriend.
    Thanks @proteckidz; I hope so.

I removed this false information, really don't want it on here if it's incorrect.
    Last edited by Aubrey; 07-05-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A brutal end for innocent girl caught in Lancaster kidnapping over drugs

Shavon Le'Feye Randle did nothing wrong. All she did was answer the door when her kidnappers knocked, her family says.

Thirty minutes before relatives learned she was missing, Shavon had been on the phone with an aunt, but something made her hang up.

"Auntie, let me call you back," Shavon told Keandra Bradley.

No one heard from the 13-year-old again. The girl's body was found Sunday about 10 miles away from the Lancaster home she was staying at in an abandoned house in east Oak Cliff, a victim of retaliation over drugs that someone else stole.

Another aunt, Deandra Bradley, doesn't think the kidnappers came to get Shavon.

"Initially they really wanted someone else, but Shavon was the only one there," she said.

By Monday, six people had been arrested in connection with her disappearance and the events leading up to it, but no one has been charged with her death.

snipped

Four days earlier, Kendall Perkins and three other men had pulled up to a motel in Lancaster in his car. Perkins knocked on the door of Laporshya Polley's room, and she let him inside. He asked to use her cellphone and a few minutes later he hit her and pulled out a handgun, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Perkins stole marijuana — about 22 pounds of it — from the room and told his girlfriend, Shavon's cousin, about the theft, police documents state. The marijuana is believed to have belonged to Devontae Owens and Darius Fields, but others may have had a stake in it as well.

Two days later, Ledoris Randle got a call from someone who said he had taken Shavon. Her cousin would be killed, the person said, unless the drugs were returned.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Warrant: Drugs sold at home where Lancaster teen was kidnapped

5:06 AM. CDT July 06, 2017

LANCASTER, Texas -- A search warrant confirms that drugs had been purchased at the home where 13-year-old Shavon Randle of Lancaster was kidnapped.

The documents also show a disabled teenager was in the house when she was taken, but because of her disability, she was not able to explain what she saw.

Court records show Shavon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in a scheme involving drugs, robbery, and money. On June 28, Shavon disappeared from her aunt and uncle's house in the 1300 block of Southridge Drive. A call from the kidnappers soon followed. The male caller threatened her life.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in connection with the case, none of them have been charged with murder.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Read:

Last edited by Aubrey; 07-06-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd like to know if there is history with CPS.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Medical examiner: Shavon Randle died of gunshot wounds to head, torso

10 hours ago - July 7, 2017

The Lancaster teen found dead inside an abandoned Oak Cliff home this week died from gunshot wounds to the head and torso, according to the Dallas County medical examiner.

Shavon Randle, 13, disappeared from a relative's house last week before being found inside the abandoned home a few days later. A man police were searching for, Michael Titus, was also dead in the home.

Documents reveal Randle was [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] after the boyfriend of her relative stole narcotics from two men involved.

The medical examiner ruled Randle's death a homicide.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Man who led police to the body of Shavon Randle implicated in her kidnapping

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    SNIP

Jones has been in the Dallas County jail since July 2, the day he was arrested for failing to report the deaths of Randle and 19-year old Michael Titus.

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by WFAA, Jones was allegedly present with Devontae Owens and Laquan Wilkerson when Randle was kidnapped and when Titus was killed in an Oak Cliff boarded up home.

SNIP

The arrest affidavit says between July 2 and July 7, Jones repeatedly spoke to investigators and revealed more information about the kidnapping and murders in each interview.
    mykittysmama; Snip is from your above link.

Looks to me like he decided to save his own hide, start telling all, bet he's going to try for a plea deal...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you Aubrey for posting this. I am on my phone and it is too difficult to copy and paste snippets of articles.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Thank you Aubrey for posting this. I am on my phone and it is too difficult to copy and paste snippets of articles.
    Thanks for letting me know that you have a problem copy and paste snippets from your phone. I don't mind doing them for you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123