Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Have any info? CALL 911 or the FBI Hotline at 800-225-5324.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    FBI names 'persons of interest' in Amber Alert for missing DFW teenager

Jun 30, 2017 08:47 AM CDT

LANCASTER, Texas - The FBI is looking for four "persons of interest" in an Amber Alert out of Lancaster, about 15 miles south of Dallas.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] She was reported missing just before 11 a.m. Wednesday. An Amber Alert was issued about 5:45 p.m.

The FBI is seeking:

Darius Fields, 26, of Glenn Heights

Michael Titus, 19, of Dallas

Laporshya Polley, 25, of Dallas

Devontae Owens, 24, of Dallas

Anyone with information about the four is asked to call the FBI’s tip line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amber Alert: Police question 2 people of interest after Lancaster girl vanished

Updated 4:15 p.m. Friday: Revised to include additional information from police.

Authorities are questioning two people in their search for a missing teen who is thought to be in danger, according to Lancaster police.

Police announced Friday they had located two of the four persons of interest in connection to 13-year-old Shavon Le'Faye Randle's disappearance. Darius Fields, 26, and Laporshya Polley, 25, were taken into custody and are being questioned.

more at link:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
    Have any info? CALL 911 or the FBI Hotline at 800-225-5324.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Are these mugshots? How would they have gotten pictures of these people so fast. And I wonder how they were tipped off to them. Wasn't it said her father is in jail? Wonder if there is any connection to him.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    Are these mugshots? How would they have gotten pictures of these people so fast. And I wonder how they were tipped off to them. Wasn't it said her father is in jail? Wonder if there is any connection to him.
    I think so. IMO, these folks are probably well known to LE. There's a $25,000 reward, so I'm thinking one of their friends is gonna have lots of spending money in the next couple months...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    IRVING POLICE DEPARTMENT
    ALL ADULT INMATES
    July 1, 2017 10.36.02

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IRVING POLICE DEPARTMENT
    ALL ADULT INMATES
    July 1, 2017 10.36.02

Thanks!!!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    City of Lancaster*@Lancaster_TX

Lancaster PD and FBI have recovered body of unidentified male and the body of Shavon Randle.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh no! RIP Shavon.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kidnapped Lancaster Teen Shavon Randle Found Dead In Dallas

DALLAS (CBSDFW) –*A 13-year-old Lancaster girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert has been found dead in Dallas.

The body of Shavon Randle was discovered early Sunday morning after a shots fired call at a*house near Kiest Boulevard and Sunnyvale Street in East Oak Cliff.

more at link

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @mykittysmama; Thank you for posting update on Shavon Randle. I am so saddened to see that she's deceased.

I will edit title and move thread to appropriate forum.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Missing teen girl found dead inside Texas home after Amber Alert

July 2, 2017, 5:55 AM

A missing 13-year-old girl was found dead inside a Texas home just days after police issued an Amber Alert for her safe return.

Cops found Shavon Randle and an unidentified male victim dead inside a Lancaster home, FBI officials told reporters early Sunday.

The teen was last seen on Wednesday morning, according to the FBI.

"Anyone that we find were involved in this heinous crime against Shavon, we will bring you to justice and hold you accountable," said Special Agent Eric Jackson, of the FBI’s Dallas field office.

It was not immediately clear how Shavon died.

Devontae Owens, 24, and Laquon Wilkerson, 30, were arrested in Shavon’s disappearance on Saturday while police apprehended 26-year-old Darius Fields and Laporshya Polley, 25, on Friday.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @mykittysmama; Thank you for posting update on Shavon Randle. I am so saddened to see that she's deceased.

I will edit title and move thread to appropriate forum.
    Thank you Aubrey, I am on my phone and couldn't move the thread.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    Thank you Aubrey, I am on my phone and couldn't move the thread.
    You're welcome, no problem and thank you.

This upset me to see the news in email alert about Shavon, came here to post update and was glad to see you had already posted.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    2 Arrested In Lancaster Teen Kidnapping Case

July 1, 2017 7:54 PM

LANCASTER (CBSDFW.COM) –Lancaster police and the FBI arrested two people Saturday in the case of a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The City of Lancaster announced the arrests of Devontae Owens, who was named a person of interest by authorities, and 30-year-old Laquon Wilkerson of Dallas in relation to the kidnapping of 13-year-old Shavon Randle.

Owens is currently being held at Dallas County Jail on an aggravated kidnapping charge.

Two other persons of interest Darius Fields and LaPorshya Polley were [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on Friday. They are both being held at Irving jail.

Another person of interest Michael Titus remains on the run, and authorities are still searching for him.

This article is from yesterday, before Shavon Randle was found. Laquon Wilkerson wasn't named, when the other 4 suspects were.

I'm curious if the unidentified male found deceased with Shavon could be Michael Titus?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aubrey View Post
    missing teen girl found dead inside texas home after amber alert

july 2, 2017, 5:55 am

a missing 13-year-old girl was found dead inside a texas home just days after police issued an amber alert for her safe return.

Cops found shavon randle and an unidentified male victim dead inside a lancaster home, fbi officials told reporters early sunday.

The teen was last seen on wednesday morning, according to the fbi.

"anyone that we find were involved in this heinous crime against shavon, we will bring you to justice and hold you accountable," said special agent eric jackson, of the fbi’s dallas field office.

It was not immediately clear how shavon died.

Devontae owens, 24, and laquon wilkerson, 30, were arrested in shavon’s disappearance on saturday while police apprehended 26-year-old darius fields and laporshya polley, 25, on friday.

omg, no! ��

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    8:37 AM. CDT July 02, 2017

SNIP

The FBI received a tip which led investigators to the home at around 10:30 p.m. Saturday. There was no other information immediately available as to why investigators were targeting the house.

SNIP

Authorities are still searching for 19-year-old Michael Titus.

"They are individuals that we believe may have information related to the kidnapping of Shavon," said Eric Jackson, FBI special agent in charge, during a press conference Friday at Lancaster Police Department.

In an interview, Titus’s mother said she does not believe he would be involved in the kidnapping of Shavon.

She says on Thursday, her son's girlfriend sent her text messages that her son wrote on Monday night. In them, he wrote that someone was coming to a house to buy marijuana. He was running late, so he told his female cousin to open the door for the customer.

"My female cousin open the door and he rob her and took her gun," the text said.

He wrote that now his cousin believes that he had something to do with the robbery. "So if these (n-word) kill me, … screenshot this and show the police," the text said.

Titus’ mother said she immediately contacted the police and gave them the text messages. On Friday, detectives were at a relative’s house interviewing her and other family members.

"I'm not saying my child is perfect by far, but what I do know that he would not be responsible for no kidnapping of another child," she said. "I'm worried not only for this baby, but for my child."

Titus’ mother asked WFAA to conceal her identity because she fears for her family’s safety. She said she had not heard from her son since Tuesday, which is very unusual since she typically speaks to him almost daily.

Through tears, she said she was desperate for answers about the whereabouts of her son and Shavon.

"I want the parents of this 13-year-old to have their baby safe in that house," she said. "I don’t care about what was going on. All I care about is my child saying that his life was in danger and he’s going to be killed behind this."

Titus’ mother said she did not know Polley. She said Owens is the father of her two nephews. Her son, she says, knows Fields through Owens.

Uh oh, I mentioned up thread that I wondered if the unidentified deceased male found with Shavon could possibly be Michael Titus. After reading article and what his mother had to say to police, sounds like it might be. IMO.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Found this from 10/2016 - I think this is the same guy that was arrested yesterday

Laquon Wilkerson

Dallas County Arrest

Arrested Person Details

First Name Laquon
    Last Name Wilkerson
    Date of Birth 01/15/1987
    Gender Male
    Eye Color -
    Hair Color -
    Height -
    Weight -

Arrest Record Details

Arrest Date: 10/13/2016
    State: Texas
    County: Dallas County
    Arresting Agency: Dallas County Sheriff's Dept
    Charges Request charges from Dallas County Sheriff's Dept
    Charge Code None
    Jail Location
    Name WILKERSON, LAQUON
    Attorney Name
    Rec Id 16055238
    Tank Location
    Bond Amount None
    Magistrate None
    Date 2016-10-13T02:40:00-05:00
    Case Number None
    Address ,
    Source search: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Aubrey; 07-02-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    damn it....

Admin
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nooooooo .

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gabriel Roxas‏Verified account @cbs11gabriel

Titus family identifies man in photo as Michael Titus; says #ShavonRandle was kidnapped over drug dispute

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Homa Bash‏Verified account @HomaBashNBC5 1h1 hour ago

Growing memorial at abandoned Dallas home where 13yo Shavon Randle, 19yo Michael Titus found dead

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Elaine Catloth‏ @ECatloth 2h2 hours ago

Devontae Owens charged with aggravated kidnapping - 13year old Shavon Randle's body found overnight

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    UGH, kidnapped over a drug dispute. SMH, what a life this poor child had.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lancaster Girl Kidnapped, Killed Over Stolen Drugs: Police

48 minutes ago - 7/3/2017

Four people have been arrested and are now behind bars as police investigate the

The affidavit goes on to detail that those two people were Devontae Owens and Darius Fields, and they kidnapped Randle in retaliation for the drug theft.

Cellphone analysis placed Owens near Shavon's home in Lancaster, about 15 miles south of Dallas.

Owens' and Shavon's phones had traveled in the same direction until Shavon's phone was shut off, the affidavit said.

SNIP

Michael Titus, 19, was identified as a person of interest in the kidnapping of Shavon Randle on Friday. His body was found inside the abandoned home in Dallas where Randle's body was found Sunday morning.

Wow, so the male body found was Michael Titus, had a feeling after I read what his mother said in interview that it was him.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who are the suspects in Shavon Randle's kidnapping and murder?

July 3, 2017

Lancaster teen Shavon Randle, 13, was kidnapped on Wednesday before her body was found inside an abandoned Oak Cliff house Saturday night, along with the body of 19-year-old Michael Titus. It was a scheme involving drugs and money, police say, and several arrests have been made.

Here are the suspects involved in the crime:

Devontae Owens, 24. Charged with aggravated kidnapping for ransom or reward. He was arrested by the Lancaster Police Department and the FBI on Saturday. He is currently being held at the Dallas County Jail. His phone was pinged near Shavon's house the night she went missing.

Laquon Wilkerson, 30. Charged with aggravated kidnapping for ransom or reward. He has been arrested by Lancaster PD and the FBI, and is now in the Dallas County Jail. An arrest warrant states that Wilkerson was Owens' "bodyguard."

Darius Fields, 26. Charged with possessing drugs and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.

LaPorshya Polley, 25. Charged with possession of marijuana between five and 50 pounds. She was also charged with tampering with evidence after she tried to get rid of marijuana when police arrived to arrest her.

Continued below as it will only let me paste 4 pics on a post.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kendall Perkins, 22. Charged with aggravated robbery. Police believe Perkins stole drugs from Fields and Owens at a Lancaster motel two days before Shavon disappeared. This led to the suspects targeting a family member of Perkins' girlfriend, Ledoris Randle. That relative was Shavon. A co-worker told Ledoris Randle that Darius Fields has "a history with kidnapping people."

Desmond Jones, 19. Charged with failure to report a felony that resulted in serious bodily injury or death. A warrant states he showed officers where the bodies of Randle and Titus were located. He was arrested because he knew the two were dead and where they were located, but he kept that information from police.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Brandon Todd‏Verified account @BrandonToddFOX4 5m5 minutes ago

#UPDATE Cause of death released for Michael Titus..gunshot wound to head. Still waiting on cause of death for Shavon Randal @FOX4

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Timeline: Lancaster teen murdered after kidnapping

Jul 05 2017 06:33AM CDT - Video included

SNIP

MONDAY, JUNE 26

Perkins and others went to the hotel and robbed Polley of the drugs and her property. After his arrest, he told officers he stole 22 pounds of pot. Polley reported the robbery to police - but not the stolen marijuana.

TUESDAY, JUNE 27

Fields and Owens try to figure out who has their dope and ask associates who talked about the weed in the hotel. Titus fessed up, telling them everything he knew about Perkins. By then Perkins had told his girlfriend what he had done.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28

Lancaster police respond to Southridge Drive at 12:42 p.m. Shavon Randle is missing and police would later issue an Amber Alert.

Ladoris Randle tells police she got a phone call about 10:30 a.m. the same day from an unknown person who said, "They had the victim" and "Give us our s*** back or we are going to kill her."

Randle also said her boyfriend told her he had stolen a large amount of narcotics and that she knew one of the men was Fields.
    Lancaster police called the FBI into the investigation

FBI Agent J. Anders, through a confidential informant, learned that a man known as "Trey" told the C.I. "He was going to kidnap a child to get his narcotics back." The FBI identified "Trey" as Owens and he is charged with kidnapping.

Records show Owens’ cell phone and Shavon Randle's cellphone "traveled in the same direction away from the victim's residence" and that the suspects called Perkins from the victim's phone before it was shut off.

Wilkerson is charged as a co-conspirator in the kidnapping. His phone records show he had incoming and outgoing calls to a number known for Owens and to the victim's residence "and his cell phone showed to follow with the same path the victim's cellphone took when she was kidnapped."

FRIDAY, JUNE 30

Fields and Polley are arrested at an Irving hotel.

He is charged with unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of controlled substance and possession of marijuana. She is charged with possession of marijuana (five to fifty pounds) and tampering with evidence. The arrest affidavit says she was actively flushing marijuana down the toilet when cops entered the hotel room.

SUNDAY, JULY 1

Jones leads police and FBI to the vacant house where the bodies are found.

He was charged with failure to report a felony with serious bodily injury.

Titus was killed, it appears, for talking about the marijuana. Shavon Randle killed to cause pain for her family because someone connected to them stole the drugs.

As of Tuesday afternoon, no one has yet been charged in the murders of Titus and Randle. Ballistics work is likely being done on bullets recovered from Titus and guns recovered by FBI and police.

There’s also been no ruling on how Randle died from the medical examiner, but that could come later this week.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure, with what we know, this article is incorrect and Perkins is her aunt's boyfriend.
    I edited to remove my earlier post with incorrect information.
    Last edited by Aubrey; 07-05-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast