Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Speculation about Val Kilmer's health grows as he cancels appearances

Speculation about Val Kilmer's health grows as he cancels appearances
    August 6, 2017
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Fans are fearing that Val Kilmer's health has taken a turn for the worse after he's abruptly canceled several appearances lately.
    In July, the "Top Gun" actor took to Twitter to give a vague explanation of this absences at Comic Con.
    "Unfortunately I've had to cancel visiting all my friends at Tampa Comicon this weekend. I've got family stuff that's got to be my priority," he wrote.

The New York Post's Page Six is now reporting that Val also missed the opening of his own art exhibition, "Icon Go On, I'll Go On," in Los Angeles on July 20, saying that he was "delayed on a project."
    Val's health has been a topic of concern for some time. Last October, Michael Douglas said that Val had tongue cancer, but Val said that Michael was "misinformed." Then, after previously denying that he was suffering from the disease, he revealed in an April 26 Reddit "Ask Me Anything" that he indeed did have cancer.
    A fan asked, "A while ago, Michael Douglas claimed you had terminal cancer. What was the story behind that?"
    Val replied, "He was probably trying to help me cause press probably asked where I was these days, and I did have a healing of cancer, but my tongue is still swollen altho healing all the time."
    "Because I don't sound my normal self yet people think I may still be under the weather," he added.

Then, in May, Val, who is a Christian Scientist, a faith that believes that illness and disease can be cured by prayer, said he beat cancer with "love."
    "I am very grateful for all the prayers and good thoughts from around the world. People that know I am a Christian Scientist make the assumption that I have somehow endangered myself," he wrote in another Reddit "Ask Me Anything" session. "But many many people have been healed by prayer throughout recorded history. And many many people have died by whatever was modern medicine."

Admin
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Doesn't sound good at all .

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He was so good looking when he was young.
    @Patriot - your pm inbox is full.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That doesn't sound good. I didn't know he was a Christian Scientist. While I don't favor the Christian Science doctrine of no intervention ever, I must admit that I'm extremely cautious about drugs going into my body. All the TV commercials we hear about the drugs they're pushing (why can they do that on TV? Audience can't self-prescribe) come with the lists of adverse reactions, this and that and those and oh by the way death.

I take very few prescription drugs and really question the need for each and the side effects.

Best wishes to Val and his health issues.