Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bobbi Kristina Brown

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Nick Gordon Breaks His Silence on the Night Bobbi Kristina Brown Drowned: Says He Gave Chest Compressions and Tried to Revive Her

Nick Gordon is finally detailing what happened the night girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unresponsive in her bathtub after months of speculation and his lawyer's insistence that he tried to save her life.

"I blame myself for not getting to Krissy quick enough that day," Gordon tells DailyMail.com. "I can't blame myself for another addict's addiction but I feel like I failed her."

Brown died at 22 last July nearly six months after the incident for which her court-appointed conservator charges Gordon is responsible.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Aunt Blasts Nick Gordon Over Dr. Phil Interview
    May 3, 2016 @ 12:07 pm

Leolah Brown calls her niece’s boyfriend “a simple-minded maniac”

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s aunt has taken aim at Bobbi Kristina’s boyfriend Nick Gordon, claiming that he tried to fool the world and “manipulate the public” during his “Dr. Phil” interview last week.
    In a Facebook post published on Tuesday, Leolah Brown claims Gordon tried to “murder” Bobbi Kristina, the ill-fated daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, who died in July 2015, six months after being found face-down and unconscious in the bathtub of her Georgia home.

Did you really believe that you fooled the world just because you went on Dr. Phil’s show to again, try to manipulate the public on national television by continuing your lies that are very well apparent to every single person with a brain that was actually watching that show?” Brown wrote. “I can’t believe Dr. Phil stated that YOU–Nick Gordan [sic]–the very one who is guilty of trying to MURDER my niece, Bobbi Kristina–went there on his show to so call set the record straight! As if you have the truth in you!”

In an interview airing last week on “Dr, Phil,” Gordon — whose last appearance on the show led to a rehab stint — claimed that Bobbi Kristina’s drug use grew worse following Houston’s death. Gordon, who was slapped with a multi-million dollar lawsuit claiming that he was abusive to Brown and gave her a “toxic cocktail” in the period leading up to her death, also denied any wrongdoing.

But Gordon’s professions of innocence clearly failed to sway Leolah Brown, who has been teasing her tell-all book, which she claims will shed light on Brown’s death.

“As if the world is really going to believe the lies you have thought of & conspired to put out here! No! Wrong! I, as Krissi’s aunt and one who loves her and loves truth will be the only one setting the record straight! Make no mistake about that ever!” Brown wrote. “Overall, you did exactly what we all knew you would do by jumping on national TV to spit lies so that the world can feel sorry for your sorry ASS! But it did not work in any way whatsoever!”

MORE @ LINK....

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jennifer Leslie ‏@jleslie11alive 3m3 minutes ago

Nick Gordon is no-show for hearing in wrongful death suit filed against him by estate of Bobbi Kristina Brown. #11Alive
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jennifer Leslie ‏@jleslie11alive 4m4 minutes ago

#BREAKING - Judge says Nick Gordon represented himself. "I do not like people thumbing their nose at the court." #BobbiKristina
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jennifer Leslie ‏@jleslie11alive 52m52 minutes ago

#BREAKING - By ignoring court, Nick Gordon found responsible for wrongful death of Bobbi Kristina Brown. #11Alive

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Judge rules Nick Gordon 'legally responsible' in Bobbi Kristina Brown's death

Sept 16, 2016

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. – A Fulton County judge ruled Nick Gordon is “legally responsible” for Bobbi Kristina Brown’s death after the defendant failed to appear in court on Friday.

The conservator of Brown's estate filed a wrongful death civil lawsuit against Gordon in August 2015. The suit accused Gordon of assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and transferring money from Brown’s account into his own without authorization.

Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and singer Bobby Brown, died in August 2015 – several months after being found unresponsive in a tub at her Roswell townhome.

Gordon was scheduled to appear in Fulton County court Friday but was a no-show.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge T. Jackson Bedford said because Gordon has failed to appear twice, anything alleged by the plaintiff is admitted through omission.

A jury will determine the amount of damages to be awarded to Brown’s conservator. The lawsuit sought $50 million in damages.

“In court today, we finally finished a long journey for justice for Bobbi Kristina Brown,” R. David Ware, a lawyer for Brown’s conservator, said outside of court. “The court agrees with us, by striking Mr. Gordon’s answer that he is legally responsible for her death. The only thing left to prove is the value of her life. We intend to do that. Bobbi Brown, the father represented by Craig Terry. Mr. Gordon will not put on any evidence in contradiction of that.”

No criminal charges have been filed against Gordon.

“It’s not a criminal case but it doesn’t have to be,” Ware said. “We want to legally establish he was responsible for her injuries the proceeded her death and we’ve done that today. “

more at link

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bobby Brown 'Is Pleased' Nick Gordon Is Being Held 'Legally Responsible' in Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
    09/16/2016 AT 03:30 PM EDT

Bobby Brown feels he is one step closer to justice when it comes to the shocking death of his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.

On Friday morning, Fulton County Superior Court Judge T. Jackson Bedford ruled Nick Gordon is civilly liable in her death after the late Brown's boyfriend failed to appear in court for the second time, her estate lawyer R. David Ware said in a press conference. Because Gordon failed to appear twice, the judge said anything alleged by the plaintiff is admitted through omission.

"I am pleased with the outcome of today's court proceedings," Brown tells PEOPLE in a statement. "All I ever wanted was answers relating to who and what caused my daughter's death. Today's judgment tells me it was Nick Gordon. Now I need to process all the emotions I have and lean on God to get me and my family through this."

Judge Bedford will now determine the amount of damages to be awarded to Brown's estate. The suit asked for $50 million.

"We are praising God. This has been a long time coming. But all the judgments in the world won't bring Krissy back," a Brown family source told PEOPLE after the ruling. "We miss her every single day. Even when there's justice, it's not comfort. She was gone too soon, and we all have to live with that. I hope Nick lives with it every day for the rest of his life, because we sure are."

Bobbi Kristina was found unresponsive in the bathtub of her home in January 2015 and died last July after being in a coma for six months.

-----------------------
    I finally hope they can get Nick Brown to finally take responsibility for Bobbie Kristina's Death

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Judge: Nick Gordon must pay Bobbi Kristina Brown's family $36M
    5 minutes ago

A Fulton County judge awarded the family of Bobbi Kristina Brown more than $36 million in a wrongful death civil suit Thursday.

In September, Gordon was deemed “legally responsible” for Bobbi Kristina Brown’s death after he failed to appear in court.

Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and singer Bobby Brown, died in August 2015 – several months after being found unresponsive in a tub at her Roswell townhome. Gordon was her longtime partner.

The civil suit accused Gordon of assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and transferring money from Brown’s account into his own without authorization
    on County Superior Court Judge T. Jackson Bedford said because Gordon failed to appear twice, anything alleged by the plaintiff was admitted through omission.

The lawsuit sought $50 million in damages.

Following the series of testimonials from Bobby Brown, and friends of Bobbi Kristina, Judge Bedford assessed the damages and losses related to the January incident and to determine the value of Bobbi Kristina’s life.

“To determine the value of a life is pretty difficult. So the court has been back there primarily struggling with that particular issue,” Bedford said.

The judge awarded more than $36 million, broken down as:
    • $1.575 million for money taken from the account, including alleged stolen rings
    • $250,000 in punitive damages
    • $1.37 million for assault and battery
    • $13.8 million for pain and suffering as a result of assault
    • $4.2 million in punitive damages
    • $15 million for present value of life

The ruling came after friends of Bobbi Kristina Brown were emotion on the sand.

Bobby Brown consoled his oldest daughter, LaPrincia, after she shared the tragic details of Bobbi Kristina's last days

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seriously, I don't believe Nick Gordon has that kind of money...IMO
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Seriously, I don't believe Nick Gordon has that kind of money...IMO
    I was thinking the same thing he probably doesn;t even work?? He sure needs to move out of the country surprised he stayed this long!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just a thought~~~ I think this is more so he won't make money off her death..from interviews, book deals etc.IMO

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He has no money, he was living off of Bobbi Kristina. I agree with Sunny, it will stop him from earning money off of her death.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny47 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just a thought~~~ I think this is more so he won't make money off her death..from interviews, book deals etc.IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    He has no money, he was living off of Bobbi Kristina. I agree with Sunny, it will stop him from earning money off of her death.

Doh! That didn't occur to me, makes perfect sense!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bobbi Kristina Brown's ex Nick Gordon arrested on domestic battery charges

June 10, 2017

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — The ex-partner of the late Bobbi Kristina Brown was arrested on a domestic violence charge Saturday involving his live-in girlfriend in Florida.

Sanford Police say they responded to a domestic violence call at a home Nick Gordon shared with the woman, and she accused him of hitting and punching her. Officers then made contact with Gordon at a local club house and took him into custody, arresting him on charges of domestic battery and false imprisonment.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nick Gordon Released on Bail After Allegedly Beating Up Girlfriend

Nick Gordon -- who was held legally responsible for the death of Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown -- made his first court appearance after being arrested Saturday for beating up his girlfriend.

TMZ broke the story ... cops cuffed Nick and took him to jail, where he was booked for domestic violence and kidnapping. According to the police report, Nick allegedly beat her so badly Friday she had to go to the hospital.

During Sunday's hearing, the judge ordered Nick to wear a GPS monitor and stay clear of the alleged victim. His bond was set at $15k for the kidnapping charge and another $500 was tacked on for domestic violence.