Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found safe: Amber Alert issued for missing 4-year-old Jupiter boy. Dominic Caprio.

JUPITER, Fla. —A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for a 4-year-old boy last seen in the Jupiter area.
    Jupiter police said Dominic Caprio disappeared Thursday afternoon and may be in danger. The boy's nanny has been arrested and was booked into jail in Miami early Friday and is being held without bond. But Dominic was nowhere to be found.
    The child's mother says she left Dominic with the nanny at their home north of West Palm Beach. When she returned home an hour later, the child and nanny were gone.
    Law enforcement officials issued an Amber Alert early Friday which says the child may be with 60-year-old Elizabeth Caprio and 64-year-old Luis Caprio. They didn't explain the relationship.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

JUPITER, Fla. - An Amber Alert has been issued for a 4-year-old boy who was last seen in Jupiter.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said Dominic Caprio was last seen Thursday afternoon in the 100 block of Regions Way in Jupiter.
    More News Headlines

Missing 14-year-old mother, baby might be in Broward County, authorities say

Jupiter police said Dominic may be in the company of his grandparents, Elizabeth and Luis Caprio.

Police confirmed to Local 10 News that Dominic's nanny, Blanca Castro, was arrested in connection with the boy's disappearance.

Castro was booked into the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami-Dade County early Friday morning.

Missing 14-year-old mother, baby might be in Broward County, authorities say

Jupiter police said Dominic may be in the company of his grandparents, Elizabeth and Luis Caprio.

Police confirmed to Local 10 News that Dominic's nanny, Blanca Castro, was arrested in connection with the boy's disappearance.

Castro was booked into the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami-Dade County early Friday morning.

Blanca Castro was booked into the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center early Friday morning.

Dominic's mother said she left her son with Castro, but when she returned home about an hour later, the child and nanny were gone.

Investigators said Dominic was wearing a gray pajama top with dinosaurs and green shorts. Dominic has a red or pink birthmark on the back of his neck.

AMBER ALERT PLATE_1502440999992.png

Authorities believe Dominic may be traveling with Elizabeth and Luis Caprio in a blue 2013 BMW 740i with Florida license plate number CBD-B47.

Anyone with information as to their whereabouts is urged to contact police.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the nanny gave him to grandparents and he is well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grandma looks to work in advertising. I think grandpa could be a doctor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another neighbor, however, said he’s known the couple for 12 years and, according to him, the child has been living with his grandparents and goes to school in the area. He said this is not a case of kidnapping.
    “They’ve been caring for the grandchild for several months, so somebody would have to explain to me how you can, you know, ‘abduct’ someone you’ve been caring for,” he said.
    Dominic Louis Castro is about 3 feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt with dinosaurs and green shorts. Dominic has a small pinkish red birthmark on the back of his neck and a small scar on his lower back.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I saw this earlier today and I don't understand this.

Could it be that the Grands and the nanny were conspiring to get the kid away from the 14 year old mother?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do u think the 14 year old thing was a typo? She would have been 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A statewide Amber alert for a missing Florida 4-year-old has been canceled and the boy has been reunited with his mother, authorities said.
    The Florida Department of Law Enforcement[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] early Friday morning for Dominic Caprio, who was last seen Thursday afternoon in the 100 block of Regions Way in Jupiter.

This is going to be interesting.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the links now read the alert has been cancelled.
    my posts are my opinion only