Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation Natalee Holloway’s Dad Having Human Remains Tested For DNA

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The father of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway says he is awaiting the results of DNA testing on bones found in Aruba.

Dave Holloway made the announcement on the “Today” show Wednesday.

“When we determined these remains were human, I was shocked,” he said.

In a follow-up interview with HuffPost, Dave Holloway said the remains have been brought to the United States for DNA testing.

“They are in the testing process,” he said, adding that it could take several weeks to get results. “It’s a reputable lab and that’s all I can tell you at this point.”

Dave Holloway said the bones were found while he and private investigator T.J. Ward were chasing leads during the filming of a new TV series on the Oxygen network called, “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”

Natalee Holloway, 18, from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared on May 30, 2005, while on a trip to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation. Her body has never been found.

Her classmates said they last saw her leaving an Oranjestad nightclub called Carlos’n Charlie’s with Joran van der Sloot. At the time, he was a 17-year-old Dutch honors student living in Aruba. Police have repeatedly questioned him in connection with Natalee Holloway’s disappearance.

Van der Sloot is now behind bars in Peru, where he is serving a 28-year prison sentence for the 2010 murder of 21-year-old Peruvian business student Stephany Flores Ramírez.

More at link!!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I pray that this will provide answers for Dave and that he will find peace and comfort with the outcome.

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope, too, that this will provide some concrete answers.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @~tj~ Re: Beth - I thought she went to Aruba and acted like an entitled bull in a china shop which did not go over well at all with the authorities there. I think she wasn't in a state of mind to realize she could have probably caught more flies with honey than vinegar (I know she wasn't looking for flies but her daughter). To this day I believe there were things she hid about herself and Natalie and much of what she projected may have been less than the truth. I have always felt that things might have been resolved sooner if she had left things up to Dave who appears to have a much calmer, cooler head.

Anyway, because I love you guys that's all I'm going to say.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just saw about this on Primetime Justice. Dave H and the investigator, TJ Ward, were on.
    There's also a special on Oxygen (if any get that) I think Saturday evening.
    It's all about how this discovery came about.
    I hope it is Nathalie's remains.
    Surely it would bring some final closure and peace to her parents. Especially her dad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The evil part of me believes this is fake and just for publicity because a new program about Natalee is coming up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beth Twitty acted like an entitled cunt. Her dating Jon Benet Ramsey's dad is proof enough of what kind of person she is.

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh, Pix, tell us how you really feel!