Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliekan View Post
    I wasn't happy you missed the verdict after all of your work, but you know how these things work.....you leave for a little while, and bam! the verdict comes in. So I thank you
    Thanks Julie
    Thanks that happens alot in these long trials and the jury is sequestered. I don;t think any of these men should have gotten ammunity they should have charged as accessories that beautiful girl should have been alive a livin her dreams BTW Friday nites out is not in and seated and out in an hour at restaurants at least not on Friday nites!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny47 View Post
    Thanks Julie
    Thanks that happens alot in these long trials and the jury is sequestered. I don;t think any of these men should have gotten ammunity they should have charged as accessories that beautiful girl should have been alive a livin her dreams BTW Friday nites out is not in and seated and out in an hour at restaurants at least not on Friday nites!!
    I think the other men's bad deeds will catch up with them.....at least I HOPE so

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks Kitty so much for finishing slow nite at restaurant Guilty woohoo!! Looking back at his Mom don;t feel anything for this man non should be going free!!
    I felt bad that you weren't here for the verdict after spending a lot of time posting in this thread. I saw that a verdict was coming when I was on twitter and knew you were going out. I am so happy he was found guilty on all counts.
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes!!! So very happy to hear the guilty verdict!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I missed the verdict!!!!!

But SO happy! I was really worried.

Hope they come back today with a death sentence.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Attention the Guilty Phase starts today!!

LawNewz Network‏*
    @LawNewzNetwork
    Follow

More
    #HollyBobo Trial - The penalty phase begins Saturday morning 10am CT.
    Watch LawNewz Network [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sept. 23/2017Penalty Phase after trial in Holly Bobo Murder Trial for Zach Adams

BREAKING: Zach Adams receives life without parole for the murder, kidnapping and rape of Holly Bobo: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] #WATE #HollyBobo

Cathy‏*@CCLawNewz 10m
    10 minutes ago

More
    #HollyBobo - The jury is now coming in. Judge will inform them they can go back to their lives. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cathy‏*@CCLawNewz 2m
    2 minutes ago

More
    #HollyBobo - Zach Adams will NOT be sentenced to death. A last minute deal has been made for LWOP.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cathy‏*@CCLawNewz 15m
    15 minutes ago

More
    #HollyBobo - BREAKING: Both sides have agreed #ZachAdams will be sentenced to LIFE without the possibilty of parole.
    Last edited by sunny47; 09-23-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cathy‏*@CCLawNewz 42s
    43 seconds ago

More
    #HollyBobo - Karen Bobo demands that Zach Adams looks at her while she talks to him. "I know that my daughter fought for her life."

Cathy‏*@CCLawNewz 56s
    57 seconds ago

More
    #HollyBobo - Karen Bobo to jury: I want you to know this decision had nothing to do with that animal.
    Last edited by sunny47; 09-23-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Leah Beth Bolton‏*@LeahBethFOX13 3m
    3 minutes ago

More
    Judge to jury: "I can't thank you folks enough from the bottom of my heart....this is beyond the call of civic duty" #HollyBobo
    Last edited by sunny47; 09-23-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    FoxNashville‏
    Verified account
    *@FOXNashville 6m
    6 minutes ago

More
    Photo of #HollyBobo and her mother, photo of Holly & nursing classmates days before she disappeared.
    WATCH: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Holly Bobo Friends and family today after Penalty Phase Saturday 9/23/2017

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    so very glad to see this.

Now, Dylan and Autry status hearings on November 14, I think.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hopefully he will get his just desserts in prison!

Thank you Sunny for all the updates and trial tweets during this trial. So busy working, more and more hours, no time to hardly be here!
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    WATCH: Karen Bobo, mother of #HollyBobo addresses Zach Adams following his sentencing to life w/out parole + 50 years. @WKRN

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Killer avoids death penalty in rape and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo

Sept 23, 2017

SAVANNAH, Tenn. (AP) -- A Tennessee man avoided a possible death penalty by agreeing Saturday to a sentence of life in prison plus 50 years for the kidnapping, rape and killing of nursing student Holly Bobo.

Judge C. Creed McGinley told a jury that Zachary Adams made a deal with prosecutors just minutes ahead of his sentencing hearing. Adams, 33, was convicted Friday of murder, especially aggravated kidnapping and aggravated rape after an 11-day jury trial in Savannah, Tennessee.

Under the agreement, Adams received a state prison term of life without parole for Bobo's killing. He was sentenced to consecutive terms of 25 years for both the kidnapping and rape convictions.

Bobo was 20 when she disappeared from her home in rural Parsons on April 13, 2011. Her remains were found by two men who were hunting for ginseng not far from her Decatur County home in September 2014.

Bobo's vanishing led to a massive search of the farms, fields and barns of western Tennessee. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has said that the Bobo investigation is the most exhaustive and expensive in the agency's history.

But investigators found no DNA evidence connecting Bobo to Adams. Instead, they relied on testimony from friends and jail inmates who said Adams spoke of harming Bobo.

In court Saturday, McGinley told the jury the deal was reached with "some reluctance." The judge asked Adams if he voluntarily agreed to the deal that may have saved his life. "Yes sir," Adams responded in a soft voice.

Bobo's mother Karen addressed the jury, telling the panel that her daughter was a loving person who "appreciated the small things in life."

"She was the sweetest soul I ever knew," Karen Bobo said.

more at link

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama View Post
    WATCH: Karen Bobo, mother of #HollyBobo addresses Zach Adams following his sentencing to life w/out parole + 50 years. @WKRN

God bless this lady .

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Scoop: 20/20 on ABC - Today, September 29, 2017
    News Desk Sep. 28, 2017

Days after the jury found Zach Adams guilty of the kidnapping, rape and murder of Holly Bobo, anchor Elizabeth Vargas sits down with the Bobo family in an exclusive post-conviction interview. In a case that stunned the nation, in April 2011, 20-year-old Holly Bobo disappeared after she was last seen walking into the woods with a man; her remains were found three years later miles from her home.

The search for Holly was the largest and most expensive in Tennessee history and uncovered a darker side of Decatur County, Tennessee, many did not know existed. The hour includes interviews with Karen and Dana Bobo, Holly's parents; Clint Bobo, Holly's brother; Whitney Duncan, Holly's cousin and country singer; Cindy Adams, Dylan and Zach Adams' mother; Terry Dicus, the original investigator on the case; and more. “20/20” airs FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 (10:00 – 11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.

More at link.....

FYI....I am watching it tonite!!
    Last edited by sunny47; 09-29-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Holly Bobo’s Parents Reveal Why They Agreed to Let Her Rapist and Murderer Avoid the Death*Penalty
    9/29/2017

Holly Bobo’s parents say in a new interview that they agreed with prosecutors to let her convicted killer be spared a possible death sentence so that they could “hopefully” begin to recover from her murder more than six years ago.
    Asked why they chose to spare 33-year-old Zach Adams the possibility of an execution, Karen says it was about their own peace: “So that we can hopefully start doing a little bit of healing.”
    Adams was convicted on Sept. 22 of kidnapping, rape and first-degree murder in connection with Holly’s slaying. He was sentenced the next day to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 50 years

Holly, a 20-year-old nursing student, vanished from her home in Decatur County, Tennessee, on April 13, 2011. Her remains were found three years later, in the woods not far away.
    Adams was the first of three suspects to go on trial in Holly’s death. Jason Autry and John Dylan Adams, Zach’s brother, are also charged.

Holly, a 20-year-old nursing student, vanished from her home in Decatur County, Tennessee, on April 13, 2011. Her remains were found three years later, in the woods not far away.
    Adams was the first of three suspects to go on trial in Holly’s death. Jason Autry and John Dylan Adams, Zach’s brother, are also charged.

20/20 airs this story Friday nite Sept. 29,2017

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Still heartbreaking .

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cathy‏*@CCLawNewz 29m
    29 minutes ago

More
    The first motion for a new trial has been filed in the #hollybobo case. #zachadams attorney filed a motion citing the court erred in not granting Adams' motion for a change of venue and that the evidence was not sufficient for a verdict of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

Admin
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cathy‏*@CCLawNewz 29m
    29 minutes ago

More
    The first motion for a new trial has been filed in the #hollybobo case. #zachadams attorney filed a motion citing the court erred in not granting Adams' motion for a change of venue and that the evidence was not sufficient for a verdict of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt
    Ugh...I sure hope the motion is denied!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    fuck him!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hearing scheduled for man accused in Holly Bobo murder case
    November 14, 2017

A hearing is scheduled on Tuesday afternoon for one of the men accused of killing*nursing student Holly Bobo.
    Dylan Adams is charged with kidnapping, rape and murder.
    His older brother, Zach Adams, was convicted in September of murdering Bobo.
    Stay with WSMV.com for live coverage of the hearing, which is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. Tuesday

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Burton Staggs‏*
    @burtstaggsnews
    13m
    13 minutes ago

Burton Staggs‏*
    @burtstaggsnews
    17m
    17 minutes ago

More
    #Hollybobo Dylan Adams trial will likely begin May 24th.

Leah Beth Bolton‏
    Verified account
    @LeahBethFOX13
    17m
    17 minutes ago

More
    Judge McGinley says another status hearing is set for Dec. 14. Jury for Dylan Adams' trial will NOT come from Hardin County. May potentially come from Chattanooga. Tentatively set for May 29 #HollyBobo

More
    #Hollybobo trial date of May for Dylan Adams suggest Jason Autry will not be "out" before June of next year.

Burton Staggs‏*
    @burtstaggsnews
    12m
    12 minutes ago

More
    #Hollybobo Judge says in Dylan Adams will not have a negotiated plea after a certain date.

Judge seems to pushing sides to "talk"

Brett Martin‏*
    @BrettMartinTV
    33m
    33 minutes ago

More
    I’m back in the courtroom for a status hearing for Dylan Adams and Jason Autry. I’m hearing this should be quick. Stay w/ @WKRN for the latest. #hollybobo

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112