Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is just keeps getting worse and worse, what's next?
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Turpin parents wanted more children in a twisted plan for fame, family says.

Jan 22, 2018

snipped

According to Louise’s half-brother Billy Lambert, 30, who is a self-employed mobile home remodeler in Tennessee, the Turpin parents wanted their own reality TV show – a platform they thought could make them famous.

Speaking to The Mirror, Lambert said the couple moved to California from their home in Texas (police say that’s when the abuse “intensified”) in order to be closer to Hollywood. They wanted to make “millions”.

“She used to say how they would be perfect for television and would often mention they would be bigger than the reality show Kate Plus 8,” Lambert said.

It’s reported Louise wanted yet another child to increase the family’s potential as reality TV stars.

“Only last month Louise told me her and David were planning to have another child,” Lambert said.

“I asked her why on earth they wanted more children and she said about wanting a reality TV show.”

“They didn’t care about the kids — it was all about them.”

Louise’s younger sister Teresa Robinette has backed the claim that the parents wanted to keep growing their family.

This insight comes after an unnamed source close to the investigation told reporters police are fearful there were more children who didn’t survive the abuse. Local authorities wish to send cadaver dogs into the home, Crime Watch Daily reports, in an attempt to detect human remains.

The police combed the house for evidence in the days following the children's rescue and the couple's arrest. "The whole house is a crime scene," Riverside Sheriff's Deputy Mike Vasquez told AAP.

Hundreds of journals from the siblings were found, with district attorney Mike Hestrin telling ABC News they could shed additional light upon an investigation that is not done yet.

"We have a lot of evidence to go through. We’ve got the journals to go through, more interviews to do."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ^^ seriously whacked!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Totally!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The Turpin parents wanted more children in a twisted plan for fame, family says.

Jan 22, 2018

snipped

According to Louise’s half-brother Billy Lambert, 30, who is a self-employed mobile home remodeler in Tennessee, the Turpin parents wanted their own reality TV show – a platform they thought could make them famous.

Speaking to The Mirror, Lambert said the couple moved to California from their home in Texas (police say that’s when the abuse “intensified”) in order to be closer to Hollywood. They wanted to make “millions”.

“She used to say how they would be perfect for television and would often mention they would be bigger than the reality show Kate Plus 8,” Lambert said.

It’s reported Louise wanted yet another child to increase the family’s potential as reality TV stars.

“Only last month Louise told me her and David were planning to have another child,” Lambert said.

“I asked her why on earth they wanted more children and she said about wanting a reality TV show.”

“They didn’t care about the kids — it was all about them.”

Louise’s younger sister Teresa Robinette has backed the claim that the parents wanted to keep growing their family.

This insight comes after an unnamed source close to the investigation told reporters police are fearful there were more children who didn’t survive the abuse. Local authorities wish to send cadaver dogs into the home, Crime Watch Daily reports, in an attempt to detect human remains.

The police combed the house for evidence in the days following the children's rescue and the couple's arrest. "The whole house is a crime scene," Riverside Sheriff's Deputy Mike Vasquez told AAP.

Hundreds of journals from the siblings were found, with district attorney Mike Hestrin telling ABC News they could shed additional light upon an investigation that is not done yet.

"We have a lot of evidence to go through. We’ve got the journals to go through, more interviews to do."

The journals are really strange....especially since they were kept at the behest of the parentals whom I refer to as Snow White and Captain Kangaroo. Why would abusers WANT their victims to keep journals? I'm trying to wrap my mind around the thought process.

These people should have been sterilized years ago.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The journals are really strange....especially since they were kept at the behest of the parentals whom I refer to as Snow White and Captain Kangaroo. Why would abusers WANT their victims to keep journals? I'm trying to wrap my mind around the thought process.

These people should have been sterilized years ago.
    I've been thinking about the journals too. Apparently they were taught to read and write. Maybe?
    I wonder if they will be not the true feelings and thoughts of the child?
    The whole thing is so weird and gets worse.
    We will most likely be hearing even more. Makes me shudder.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Before police rescued 13 children, their parents had a history of strange behavior, family says

Jan 23, 2018

Louise and David Turpin were married 33 years ago, but have since renewed their wedding vows in Las Vegas at least three times - most recently in 2015.

After hearing that the couple were accused of starving their 13 children and chaining them to their beds, Kent Ripley, the Elvis impersonator who presided over their ceremonies, pulled up videos of the occasions, where the siblings, in matching outfits and similar haircuts, smiled and danced.

"Watching them now it's kind of haunting and disturbing," Ripley told the Associated Press. "They all looked young and thin, but I figured it was just their lifestyle. Maybe the activities they did, maybe because of their religious beliefs. I didn't get that in depth with them, but I knew they were a fun family."

snipped

A neighbor in Fort Worth, Ricky Vinyard, remembers how when the family lived there earlier, the siblings rarely left the house. The lights were always on and the blinds were drawn, according to the Los Angeles Times. On Christmas, eight new children's bicycles appeared outside but sat unused until they became discolored.

Louise Turpin's sister, Teresa Robinette, recalls how the nature of her video calls with her nieces and nephews changed over time, until she was no longer allowed to speak with them at all.

"They were very friendly, but it was a very weird conversation every time because they weren't real talkative," she said Monday on NBC's "Megyn Kelly Today." "When she let me video skype to them, it got to where instead of having them all together like we did years and years ago, it got to where she would bring in one or two or three at a time, and then she would send them out and tell them to send down so-and-so."

The last time she spoke with the siblings, Robinette said, was about seven or eight years ago - not long before the last time the children's grandparents, Betty and James Turpin, visited the family for five days at their previous home in Murrieta, California. The family moved to their current home in 2014.

snipped

The abuse began when the family lived in Fort Worth, Hestrin said. The parents lived apart and would deliver food to the children from time to time.

Not long after the family arrived in Fort Worth, an older girl tried to run away but was returned by a local resident, Vinyard, the Turpins' former neighbor, told to the L.A. Times. He said he and his wife thought about reporting the Turpins to the authorities but feared the repercussions, in part because David Turpin was armed.

Vinyard's daughter, 19-year-old Barbara Vinyard, remembers playing with the siblings a few times in a nearby creek, according to the L.A. Times:

"Sometimes in the evenings she would hear the Turpin children playing in their yard, so one day she grabbed a jump rope and knocked on the door of the trailer.

" 'I knew they were really strange, but I was willing to get over the strangeness to be friends,' she said.

"A skinny, pale girl with long brown hair opened the door and just stared, she said. 'Her eyes just got real wide. She closed the door back in my face,' Vinyard recalled. '. . . She came around the back, looked at me and then ran back away into the house, through the back door.' "

Once the family moved, their house was foreclosed. The man who bought the house, Billy Baldwin, found a stack of Polaroids from when the Turpins lived there. One showed a bed with a rope tied to its metal rail, he told the LA Times.

Vinyard recalls walking through the family's trailer, which was "waist-deep in filth. There were dead dogs and cats in there," he said.

He also remembers a feces-littered living room that looked almost like a classroom, with eight small desks and a chalkboard, he told the L.A. Times. Many things - the closet and the refrigerator, for example - had locks on them.

"There were no beds, just mattresses," Vinyard told the L.A. Times. "There wasn't a place in that house that wasn't filthy."

Senior Member Asteroids Champion, Crazy Shuttle Champion, Barb Jump Champion, Arkanoid Champion MissWasabi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just heard that the family were about to move to Oklahoma.

The father had a job there and they were packing to move.

The 17 yo escaped just in time, it seems.
    Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Oooh! I have been busy today and haven't heard that. Thank you! I will go searching now.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This picture was taken by Reuters at the arraignment of David & Louise Turpin. The disgust and revulsion on the face of the 2nd police officer is all of us. I pray their children can find a healthier new normal full of happiness and freedom.#turpinfamily

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donations, toys pour in for California siblings allegedly held captive by parents

Jan 23, 2018

LOS ANGELES — More than $120,000 has been donated to help 13 siblings in California who authorities say were kept chained to beds for months by their parents and starved so much that their growth was stunted.

Kim Trone, a spokeswoman for the Riverside University Health Systems Foundation, said Tuesday the fund had received 1,514 donations.

She says people from across the world have also been sending toys, blankets and clothing for the siblings.

County officials said they’ve received numerous calls from people offering to foster or adopt the children, who range from 2 to 29.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Parents who allegedly held children captive were planning to move 'within days': Sources

Jan 23, 2018

The California parents who allegedly tortured and held their 13 children captive were preparing to move "within days" of when the couple’s 17-year-old daughter escaped and alerted authorities, multiple sources told ABC News exclusively.

David Turpin, 57, was getting a job transfer from California to Oklahoma with the defense contractor Northrop Grumann, the sources said, and as a result, the family was preparing to move "within days" of Jan. 14, when the 17-year-old clambered out of a window and used a deactivated cellphone to dial 911 for help, according to police. Authorities quickly came to the house, ultimately arresting the parents and taking all 13 siblings into state custody.

Sources told ABC News, "There were boxes in the house consistent with moving –- concentrated in hallways, entryway and bedrooms."

It's not clear whether the move had any role in the timing of the 17-year-old daughter's escape.

The family had moved several times during the years, twice in Texas and once in California.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mykittysmama [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This picture was taken by Reuters at the arraignment of David & Louise Turpin. The disgust and revulsion on the face of the 2nd police officer is all of us. I pray their children can find a healthier new normal full of happiness and freedom.#turpinfamily

This is an example of why I am not in law enforcement. Just seeing them sit there, well represented, clothed and well fed makes my hands itch. If they were TRULY in front of me, I'd take the charge.

They make me sick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWasabi [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What type of job does this dirtbag sperm donor have?

Side note...There's something about those brand new bikes sitting there rotting away that makes my jaws clench. Torturous.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kids [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    What type of job does this dirtbag sperm donor have?

Side note...There's something about those brand new bikes sitting there rotting away that makes my jaws clench. Torturous.
    ^^ I'm right there with you, 4k .

David Turpin worked as an engineer with a defense contractor. He was within days of transferring within the company to Oklahoma when the daughter escaped.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    DA seeks to bar parents from contacting 13 kids kept captive

Jan 24, 2018

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The parents accused of torturing 12 of their children and keeping them chained to beds for months and so malnourished their growth was stunted will appear in court Wednesday as prosecutors ask a judge to bar them from contacting their kids.

The court proceeding is the latest step as authorities seek to sever ties between David and Louise Turpin and their 13 children — between 2 and 29 years old — who were rescued from their home in Perris, California, on Jan. 14. They have pleaded not guilty to torture, abuse and other charges.

Riverside County prosecutors are seeking a protective order that would prohibit the Turpins from having any contact with their children, district attorney's office spokesman John Hall said.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Children rescued in California captivity case to be split up in foster care

Jan 23, 2018

The six minors who were found shackled in a California home will be split up between two foster homes, a source close to the investigation tells CBS News. Riverside County will be granted conservatorship over the seven adult siblings and they will be transferred to an assisted living facility for adults, the source said.

A source close to the investigation told CBS News' David Begnaud last week that the siblings specifically asked social workers if they could stay together after being freed.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Turpin daughter was bullied for being the 'cootie kid.' Now one classmate feels overwhelming guilt

Jan 24, 2018

Taha Muntajibuddin remembers a third-grade classmate in Forth Worth, Texas whose appearance drew relentless mockery and bullying from her fellow students, who nicknamed her "cootie kid."

The girl, one of the oldest siblings in the large Turpin family, wore the same filthy purple dress everyday and had her hair tied back with a discarded foil wrapper from an old Hershey's bar, Mutajibuddin recalled. No one wanted to be near her because she smelled like mud and worse.

Last week, Mutajibuddin, who went to school with the girl years ago, wrote in a wrenching Facebook post that he got a "rude awakening" when he read the news accounts of the familial horror created by the girl's parents, David and Louise Turpin. The couple is accused of imprisoning, starving and torturing 12 of their children, half of them now adults ranging in age up to 29, at their home Perris home.

Muntajibuddin, a physician completing a residency in pediatric medicine in Houston, said he felt an "overwhelming sense of guilt and shame" about his former classmate, whom he remembers being tossed about "like a rag doll" by school bullies.

"Of course, none of us are responsible for the events that ensued, but you can't help but feel rotten when the classmate your peers made fun of for 'smelling like poop' quite literally had to sit in her own waste because she was chained to her bed," he wrote. "It is nothing but sobering to know that the person who sat across from you at the lunch table went home to squalor and filth while you went home to a warm meal and a bedtime story."

He said the girl was often made fun of constantly "because her clothes would sometimes look as though they had been dragged through mud, which she would also smell like on most days. I distinctly remember my entire third grade class scoffing at her one day because our teacher had asked her to discard a scrunchy she had used to tie her hair out of a discarded tin foil wrapper from an old Hershey's bar."

After that year, Muntajibuddin said, the girl moved away and "she was forgotten about after we moved on to the the next 'cootie kid.'"

Years later, while in medical school, Muntajibudden found himself searching social media for any trace of the Turpin girl, thinking that "somewhere, somehow, (she) was probably living her best life, showing up all of us gawky third graders... She was going to be that person at the reunion looking completely flawless and making six figures while the rest of us tried to conceal our receding hair lines and minimum wage jobs."

He added: "I feel like we all kind of have that hope that those people who were marginalized growing up (sometimes by our own hands) somehow grew past those circumstances, and essentially grew up to kick ass in real life. That's what I had hoped for (the girl). That she had used the insults that we hurled at her, the isolation we provided for her, and the ill-looks we gave her and used it as ammunition to forge a successful path in life."

But that's not what happened.

Muntajibuddin says he's read numerous articles on the case with disturbing details provided by authorities – like how the siblings were only allowed to shower once a year, were punished for as little as getting their wrists wet while washing hands andwere barely being fed while their parents ate in front of them.

Looking back, Muntajibuddin says there should have been more than a phone call to police.

more at link

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Brett Kelman
    ‏Verified account @TDSbrettkelman
    2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING Torture suspects David and Louise Turpin barred from speaking to their 13 kids for three years.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Braden Walker‏Verified account @bradenCNN

Two Criminal Protective Order forms had to be filled out for each defendant as they couldn’t fit all the names on one form.

David and Louise Turpin are accused of torturing their children and holding them captive in their Perris, CA home.

David and Louise Turpin are barred from contacting any of their 13 children for the next three years. In a four-minute court hearing, Judge Emma Smith outlined the specifics of the order and each defendant nodded their understanding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turpin daughter was bullied for being the 'cootie kid.' Now one classmate feels overwhelming guilt

Jan 24, 2018

Taha Muntajibuddin remembers a third-grade classmate in Forth Worth, Texas whose appearance drew relentless mockery and bullying from her fellow students, who nicknamed her "cootie kid."

The girl, one of the oldest siblings in the large Turpin family, wore the same filthy purple dress everyday and had her hair tied back with a discarded foil wrapper from an old Hershey's bar, Mutajibuddin recalled. No one wanted to be near her because she smelled like mud and worse.

Last week, Mutajibuddin, who went to school with the girl years ago, wrote in a wrenching Facebook post that he got a "rude awakening" when he read the news accounts of the familial horror created by the girl's parents, David and Louise Turpin. The couple is accused of imprisoning, starving and torturing 12 of their children, half of them now adults ranging in age up to 29, at their home Perris home.

Muntajibuddin, a physician completing a residency in pediatric medicine in Houston, said he felt an "overwhelming sense of guilt and shame" about his former classmate, whom he remembers being tossed about "like a rag doll" by school bullies.

"Of course, none of us are responsible for the events that ensued, but you can't help but feel rotten when the classmate your peers made fun of for 'smelling like poop' quite literally had to sit in her own waste because she was chained to her bed," he wrote. "It is nothing but sobering to know that the person who sat across from you at the lunch table went home to squalor and filth while you went home to a warm meal and a bedtime story."

He said the girl was often made fun of constantly "because her clothes would sometimes look as though they had been dragged through mud, which she would also smell like on most days. I distinctly remember my entire third grade class scoffing at her one day because our teacher had asked her to discard a scrunchy she had used to tie her hair out of a discarded tin foil wrapper from an old Hershey's bar."

After that year, Muntajibuddin said, the girl moved away and "she was forgotten about after we moved on to the the next 'cootie kid.'"

Years later, while in medical school, Muntajibudden found himself searching social media for any trace of the Turpin girl, thinking that "somewhere, somehow, (she) was probably living her best life, showing up all of us gawky third graders... She was going to be that person at the reunion looking completely flawless and making six figures while the rest of us tried to conceal our receding hair lines and minimum wage jobs."

He added: "I feel like we all kind of have that hope that those people who were marginalized growing up (sometimes by our own hands) somehow grew past those circumstances, and essentially grew up to kick ass in real life. That's what I had hoped for (the girl). That she had used the insults that we hurled at her, the isolation we provided for her, and the ill-looks we gave her and used it as ammunition to forge a successful path in life."

But that's not what happened.

Muntajibuddin says he's read numerous articles on the case with disturbing details provided by authorities – like how the siblings were only allowed to shower once a year, were punished for as little as getting their wrists wet while washing hands andwere barely being fed while their parents ate in front of them.

Looking back, Muntajibuddin says there should have been more than a phone call to police.

more at link

That makes me feel like I got hit by a truck.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oldest Son of 13 Captive Children Was Star College Student

Jan 25, 2018

The oldest son of the California siblings who authorities say were tortured by their parents, chained to their beds and so malnourished their growth was stunted had excelled at his community college and had been named to the honor roll for two semesters, school officials said Thursday.

The son, who is in his 20s, attended Mt. San Jacinto College for several years. His mother would bring him to school and wait outside his classes for him, prosecutors said.

He did not earn a degree but was on the president's honor roll in fall 2015 and spring 2016, college spokeswoman Karin Marriott told The Associated Press.

A transcript obtained by ABC News showed he attended classes from 2014 until at least 2016 and sometimes earned 15 credits per semester. He earned A's in many classes, including algebra, guitar, public speaking, English fundamentals and freshman composition, according to the transcript.

snipped

Joe Chermak, who attended a musical performance at the school in May 2016, said he remembered seeing the Turpin family in the audience. The small group of family members took up almost half a row of seats and they were all wearing matching outfits — blue shirts and tan pants, he said.

At first, Chermak said he thought it was a group of kids from another school who came to watch the guitar ensemble with a mix of classical, jazz and musical theater, but then he looked more closely and realized they all seemed very skinny.

"I noticed that one girl was skinny from her arm and pale," he told The Associated Press

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    House of Horrors mom believes she didn’t do anything wrong, expects to get out of jail, sister says
    March 6, 2018

Louise Turpin’s sister says she is “living in LaLa Land”

Louise Turpin, the Perris, California, mother accused of starving and torturing her 13 children, believes she hadn’t done anything wrong and claimed that she would be getting out of jail, her sister alleged.
    On Tuesday, Elizabeth Flores told Good Morning Britain that her jailed sister is “living in LaLa land” as she somehow convinced herself that she’s innocent of what she’s being accused of. Flores said that Louise is so delusional that she believes she’s going to get out and play board games with her like they did when they were kids.
    Flores also described David Turpin as being “broken” over the serious allegations. Flores’ cousin, Tricia Andreassen, added that there was a stark difference between David and Louise’s dispositions during last week’s jail visit.
    “Then we went and saw David and he was just sobbing. He would sob like his shoulders would shake up and down … when mentioned about his parents and his brother and not seeing them,” she said.

I said I don’t know all the things you’ve done and he said, ‘It will come out’.”
    Flores went on to claim that she has attempted to reconnect with her nieces and nephews but officials aren’t allowing anyone to contact the 13 siblings.
    She said, “We have tried since the news broke—I have tried to get visits, phone calls, something. They [the guardian attorney] do keep in touch with us letting us know how the children are, the children are doing great.”
    As CrimeOnline previously reported, Riverside police arrested the couple on January 14 after their 17-year-old daughter escaped through a window and called 911 using a deactivated cell phone. The teen reportedly told officers that her parents were holding she and her 12 siblings captive and presented pictures to corroborate her story

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny47 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    House of Horrors mom believes she didn’t do anything wrong, expects to get out of jail, sister says
    March 6, 2018

Louise Turpin, the Perris, California, mother accused of starving and torturing her 13 children, believes she hadn’t done anything wrong and claimed that she would be getting out of jail, her sister alleged.
    On Tuesday, Elizabeth Flores told Good Morning Britain that her jailed sister is “living in LaLa land” as she somehow convinced herself that she’s innocent of what she’s being accused of. Flores said that Louise is so delusional that she believes she’s going to get out and play board games with her like they did when they were kids.
    Flores also described David Turpin as being “broken” over the serious allegations. Flores’ cousin, Tricia Andreassen, added that there was a stark difference between David and Louise’s dispositions during last week’s jail visit.
    “Then we went and saw David and he was just sobbing. He would sob like his shoulders would shake up and down … when mentioned about his parents and his brother and not seeing them,” she said.

I said I don’t know all the things you’ve done and he said, ‘It will come out’.”
    Flores went on to claim that she has attempted to reconnect with her nieces and nephews but officials aren’t allowing anyone to contact the 13 siblings.
    She said, “We have tried since the news broke—I have tried to get visits, phone calls, something. They [the guardian attorney] do keep in touch with us letting us know how the children are, the children are doing great.”
    As CrimeOnline previously reported, Riverside police arrested the couple on January 14 after their 17-year-old daughter escaped through a window and called 911 using a deactivated cell phone. The teen reportedly told officers that her parents were holding she and her 12 siblings captive and presented pictures to corroborate her story
    Just...wow.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny47 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    March 6, 2018

I question why the Aunt is now so invested in these children when she was not before. IT is the same old "well we knew something was wrong but we didn't want to get involved." And then they go on to explain the horrors. Well how horrible does it have to get before you do get involved. Why is it always only after someone else does something that all of a sudden you are concerned. This child rescued herself and her siblings all by herself with no help from this Aunt. Now and only now does the Aunt want to all of a sudden get involved.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Case sent to trial.

This young lady should be given a medal.

Admin
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Case sent to trial.

This young lady should be given a medal.
    I agree, smart girl.

I am VERY happy to see this sent to trial!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12