Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Thread: Missing Persons Australia.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Missing Persons Australia.

Its National missing persons week here,they are highlighting old/cold cases,I never realised we had so many.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I still reckon Ivan is guilty of a lot of the missing teenagers during the 70s and 80s but he is not about to admit to it.

Admin
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I still reckon Ivan is guilty of a lot of the missing teenagers during the 70s and 80s but he is not about to admit to it.
    Yep. And they may not all have been backpackers, either. He was a scary piece of work!

ETA: here is an article about Ivan Milat:

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Yep. And they may not all have been backpackers, either. He was a scary piece of work!

ETA: here is an article about Ivan Milat:

Have you watched Wolf Creek MJ,I watched it again the other day,not for the faint hearted at all.

Admin
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Have you watched Wolf Creek MJ,I watched it again the other day,not for the faint hearted at all.
    I don't think I have, but will look for it. I remember talking about this with you once before and at that time I couldn't find the movie. I bet it's pretty graphic if it's true to how things happened IRL.

ETA: I see it's available on Prime video, I'll check it out!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I don't think I have, but will look for it. I remember talking about this with you once before and at that time I couldn't find the movie. I bet it's pretty graphic if it's true to how things happened IRL.

ETA: I see it's available on Prime video, I'll check it out!
    There is a wolf creek 2 as well but its not as good as the first one.

Admin
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is a wolf creek 2 as well but its not as good as the first one.
    Part 2 is on Amazon Prime as well! I can view the trailers for the movies before deciding to watch. I hope I don't get scared if I watch it late at night by myself !

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oooh, I may watch that. How scary is it? Is it grisly?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Oooh, I may watch that. How scary is it? Is it grisly?
    Its very grisly and scary and based on true stories.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Backpacker killer Ivan Milat, 74, is 'suffering advanced stages of CANCER and will not return to prison' - as his nephew says he has had dementia for over a year

• Ivan Milat has been taken from Goulburn Supermax prison to a Sydney hospital
    • Milat, 74, is reportedly terminally ill with cancer and won't return to supermax
    • Milat was convicted of murdering seven backpackers and jailed for life in 1996

Admin
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Backpacker killer Ivan Milat, 74, is 'suffering advanced stages of CANCER and will not return to prison' - as his nephew says he has had dementia for over a year

• Ivan Milat has been taken from Goulburn Supermax prison to a Sydney hospital
    • Milat, 74, is reportedly terminally ill with cancer and won't return to supermax
    • Milat was convicted of murdering seven backpackers and jailed for life in 1996

I don't have so much as an ounce of sympathy for him. I still think he killed those 2 nurses at Parramatta and the young girl and her boyfriend near Sydney, they just didn't have the evidence to prosecute him.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't have so much as an ounce of sympathy for him. I still think he killed those 2 nurses at Parramatta and the young girl and her boyfriend near Sydney, they just didn't have the evidence to prosecute him.
    I agree,I think he is guilty of a lot more then he was jailed for,I dont think there will be any death bed confessions from him though.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Admin
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Dingo, that was interesting. To his grave, for sure. He never even admitted to those he was convicted of murdering (and we all know he did it). If he had just one decent bone in his body, he would confess to all his crimes. IMO, he is a true sociopath...probably a psychopath as well. Ugh!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    One last chance to confess: Australia’s worst ever serial killer Ivan Milat will be questioned over decades-old cold cases linked to him before he succumbs to terminal cancer

Admin
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    One last chance to confess: Australia’s worst ever serial killer Ivan Milat will be questioned over decades-old cold cases linked to him before he succumbs to terminal cancer

Not holding my breath but it would be great if he did confess.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not holding my breath but it would be great if he did confess.
    They have sent him back to jail to die,he looks like death warmed up.

Serial killer Ivan Milat "could last another three months", family members have claimed, after he was transferred from hospital to Sydney's Long Bay Jail to live out his final days.

Milat looked frail and gaunt as he was discharged from Prince of Wales in a wheelchair, pushed by a nurse and surrounded by Corrective Service Officers, as part of a high-level security operation just after midday yesterday.

The 74-year-old was placed into the back of four-wheel drive, which then made the 7km journey to Long Bay prison.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ivan is dead.

Admin
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ivan is dead.

I did not know he died, but I guess I'm not surprised considering the reports of his illness. And the ^&*^% never confessed, either. Ugh.