Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GA vs Justin Ross Harris~ Jury Selection~9/12/2016

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Oh for the love of God, why do people do this, they always get caught! grrr
    I know Aubs it is just so stupid to do that I guess she just couldn't wait to put it out on Social Media!!! What possesed her to do that is beyond me!!!
    Last edited by sunny47; 09-22-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB ˇ 7m7 minutes ago  Brunswick, GA

Juror being brought back by prosecution, alleges she was not truthful in her testimony #RossHarris #hotcardeath
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Duffie Dixon 11Alive Verified account  ‏@DuffieDixon ˇ 4m4 minutes ago
    Judge in #RossHarris murder trial WILL allow 3D animated reinactment of little Cooper's death in car #11alive #hotcardeath

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny47 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I know Aubs it is just so stupid to do that I guess she just couldn't wait to put it out on Social Media!!! What possed her to do that is beyond me!!!
    This person is an IDIOT, IMO.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Justin Harris Motion Hearing today!!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter ˇ 1m1 minute ago

#RossHarris - Juror post on social media group: I don't support the death penalty but I hope he gets as much time as they can give him

Cathy ‏@courtchatter ˇ 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Boring is going through all of Juror 20's posts in a Facebook group about this case. These were 2 years ago.
    OMG NO!!!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter ˇ 3m3 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Boring: Were you aware you voiced an opinion on that page that he did do it?

Juror: I just don't remember>>>>Hmmm someone is lying here!!!!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter ˇ 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Juror #20 being questioned now

NY Justice Seeker ‏@NYJusticeSeeker ˇ 6m6 minutes ago

NY Justice Seeker Retweeted Duffie Dixon 11Alive

Let's see if Juror will be truthful with Judge at 11:00 a.m. EST. #RossHarris #hotcardeath
    Last edited by sunny47; 09-22-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Veronica Waters ‏@MissVWaters

#RossHarris defense attorney: "Do you remember everything you posted or liked over the last 2 years?" "No." "Of course you don't." @wsbradio

Ross Harris Trial ‏@HarrisTrialFOX5 ˇ 3m3 minutes ago

"I didn't remember my opinions being be so harsh." #RossHarris #hotcardeath

NY Justice Seeker ‏@NYJusticeSeeker

Juror sounds like Edna Garrett and needs to be Tossed. #RossHarris

#hotcardeath [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by sunny47; 09-22-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    NY Justice Seeker ‏@NYJusticeSeeker

BREAKING! Edna Garrett/Juror 20 to remain on Potential Jury Panel until 10/3/16. #RossHarris #hotcardeath

Duffie Dixon 11Alive Verified account  ‏@DuffieDixon

#RossHarris speaks. Tells judge he doesn't want juror 20 struck. Judge keeps her in #11alive

Veronica Waters
    ‏@MissVWaters
    #RossHarris prosecutor wants Juror 20 out. Defense: "I don't like" that she had unfavorable opinions, but that was 2 yrs ago @wsbradio

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Veronica Waters ‏@MissVWaters

#RossHarris Juror 20 jumps in to add she doesn't think anyone "should just walk away scot-free" after forgetting a child, either @wsbradio

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Justin Ross Harris speaks in court

Posted: Sep 22, 2016 1:17 PM PDT Updated: Sep 22, 2016 10:13 PM PDT

BRUNSWICK, GA (CBS46) -Judge Mary Staley Clark said she wanted to hear how Justin Ross Harris felt about a juror the attorneys were arguing over.

"Yes your honor. I do not want this juror struck," Justin Ross Harris said.

Harris wants to keep the juror, however she is part of a Facebook group in support of the son he is accused of killing, Cooper Harris.

The juror claims she left the group, but her name is still active on the page.

"Are you aware your account is still active on that page?" prosecutor Chuck Boring asked the juror.

"No. I thought I left it. I left the group that morning," the juror answered.

She also made very strong comments about this case.

"You commented, 'I don't support the death penalty but I hope he gets as much time as they can give him,'" Boring read off her post.

Despite her posted comments two years ago, defense attorney Maddox Kilgore believes her opinions have changed and still wants her for the jury.

SNIP

The judge agreed with the defense and Harris. That juror was held and will have to return October 3. Then they will select the final 12 and alternates.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies... By Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Beth Karas

1 hr ˇ
    Testimony is scheduled to begin next week in the murder trial of Justin Ross Harris. Harris left his toddler son strapped in a car seat while he went to work. The child died from the heat and was found hours later by Harris. After a 3-week attempt to seat a jury earlier this year, the judge decided to start over in a new venue. The case was moved from Marietta, GA to Brunswick, GA

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Justin Ross Harris Trial: Everything You Need to Know

by Ronn Blitzer | 12:26 pm, September 30th, 2016

Opening statements are expected on Monday in the trial of Justin Ross Harris, who is charged with the murder of his 22-month-old son who died when Harris left him in a hot car. Before the trial gets underway, let’s take a look at the facts and what we might see from both sides of the case. While the court of public opinion may be ready to convict, it may not be so simple.

First, here’s what we know. On the morning of June 18, 2014, Harris, now 34, was driving with his son Cooper. First, they went to Chick-fil-A for breakfast, which they did from time to time. Harris was then supposed to take Cooper to daycare before going to work. Instead, he went straight to where he worked, stayed in the car for about 15 seconds, then got out and went inside, leaving Cooper in the car. At 4:16pm, Harris left work, started driving home, and then parked after seeing Cooper still in the back, lifeless. Reports say that he didn’t call 911, and that he was hostile towards police (which is disputed) who arrived on the scene. An autopsy showed that the child died from the heat.

The prosecution will try to convince a jury that a father intentionally left his 22-month-old son in a car in order to kill him. There is a substantial amount of evidence that they can use to try to establish both intent and a motive, and they’ll look to hit those buttons hard.

It turns out that while Cooper was stuck in the car, Harris, who was married to Cooper’s mother Leanna at the time, was allegedly sending and receiving lewd messages and pictures from six different women. That morning, he even said to one of them that while he loves his son, he needs an escape, according to Detective Stoddard, who investigated the case. At least one of the women was allegedly under 18 at the time, so Harris is being charged with disseminating harmful material to a minor and sexual exploitation of children. Prosecutor Chuck Boring will likely portray Harris as a dishonest, unfaithful husband. Convince the jury that Harris can’t be trusted, and that will create a hole that will be tough for the defense to climb out of.

Supporting this strategy is even more evidence that Harris was looking for a new life. Police say that Harris’s internet history included visiting a Reddit message board called “child free” and searched for “age of consent for Georgia,” which makes sense given his alleged cyber-affair with a minor. His history also includes researching hot car deaths and how they can happen, including watching videos about animals dying in hot cars and at what temperature. Prosecutors will argue that watching videos like that is an indication that he may have been planning something. Not only that, the very fact that he was even in a part of the internet where he would come across that might be alarming to jurors.

More at Link....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He watched animals suffer and die and chose that route? Hang him high! grrrrrrrrr

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a new trial thread set up for you for tomorrows startup trial>>>
    Link to it>>>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123